Friday, June 27, 2008

Dinner Party Favors Continued

After I wrote my third BB post, I wrote to Drea and Mir and linked them to my blog. I asked them to peruse the Betsey Johnson website and pick out their own party favors. They were both totally psyched, but Drea doesn't have internet at her place and she is busy being a California Girl, so i am not going to press the issue too much. However, Mir responded (immediately, and with enthusiasm), so I am going to post her choices here and, if Drea decides she wants to partake, I will gladly post her chosen favors as well.

Taken directly from her message:

1. Shoes - not at all shoes I would ever expect to tempt me, but how could I not fall in love with these?

(Funny, these are totally shoes I would expect to tempt Miranda.)

2. Bag - Since my own very loved betsey johnson bag is no longer on the website, this one will have to do (and it does just fine, mmm).


3. Sunglasses - And since I already have the ever seductive aviators, I decided to go with these. They make me want summer to arrive. (Good news: it's since arrived!)


4. Jewelry - I have been in love with this (and the matching earrings) for about a year now, and have been too poor to buy them.


Yay! Now, Drea... get on it! :)

No comments: